We are very glade to open the 21st International Conference on Phosphorus Chemistry (ICPC 2016). The Conference was attended by 300 scientists of 32 countries (Europe, UK, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, France, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Iran, China, Singapore, Japan, America, Africa and others.
Dear participants of the 21st International Conference of Phosphorus Chemistry!
We are glad to inform you that the preliminary schedule is available now on icpc2016.ru.
Several social events will be organized before and during the Conference.
on Sunday, June 5th
A three-hour bus tour around Kazan “Millennial Kazan” will be organized for all participants of the Conference (gratis). For more info please use this link.
on Monday, June 6th
• Welcome reception (International Congress Centre of the Korston Hotel & Mall Kazan, Ball hall) (gratis).
The Conference welcome reception offers delegates a perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy informal drinks with colleagues and associates as part of the warm welcome to the 21st International Conference of Phosphorus Chemistry.
on Tuesday, June 7th
• Visiting the Volzhsko-Kamsky National Nature Biosphere Reserve and excursion to the Raifa Virgin Men Monastery will be offered on 7th June for accompanying persons. The detailed information will appear on the website of the Conference later.
on Wednesday, June 8th
• A six-hour tour to the Sviyazhsk Island will be offered as the additional excursion on June 8th 2016 and must be extra paid. Full description and order procedure you can find here.
on Thursday, June 9th
• Excursion to the Museums of Kazan Kremlin will be offered on 9th June for accompanying persons. The detailed information will appear on the website of the Conference later.
• Conference Gala Dinner (not included in the registration fee)
To be held at one of Kazan's most contemporary and versatile spaces, the Conference gala dinner promises to be the highlight of the social program where the exciting palette of the space will provide guests with a great ambiance for an enjoyable and memorable evening.
All participants of ICPC2016 have an excellent opportunity to publish their contributions (plenary, invited lectures, oral presentations, posters) in a special issue of Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements (Taylor and Francis).
Attention! All manuscripts prepared in accordance with the journal’s rules should be sent to Program Committee email@example.com before 15th June 2016. The papers approved by scientific committee and reviewers will be accepted for inclusion in the special issue of PSS and RE.
Paper must be named with the surname and name of the presenting author and saved as DOC/DOCX file. Ex: Smith_John_1.docx. Please use the template.
The journal publishes the following types of manuscripts:
(i) Full papers
Length of articles is following:
Posters – 2 pages
Oral Contributions – 4 pages
Invited lectures/ plenary presentations – 8 pages
Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to sending publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 2 papers.
Use this opportunity to contribute to the history of phosphorus conferences!
On behalf of the Organising Committee of ICPC 2016 we are pleased to inform you that the deadline for abstract submission was extended to 25 March 2016. We hope you consider your participation at the event.
Looking forward to meet you at the Conference!
A.E. Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry invites specialists of phosphate chemistry and all other interested specialists to take part in the Conference, which will be held in Korston Club Hotel, Kazan. Participants will get variations of accommodation in some of the neighbouring hotels.
Korston Club Hotel Kazan
The Korston Hotel & Mall Kazan offers a variety of services and facilities, along with spectacular views of the thousand-year-old city of Kazan from its comfortable, modern rooms equipped to the latest technological standards.
The Korston Hotel & Mall Kazan has won numerous awards including:
– The Crystal Boat award in the “Hotel Modernization Leader” category.
– A nomination for ‘Assistance in Developing Tourism Market’ in the 7th Republican competition “Tourism – XXI Century” (2007).
– A nomination for the annual national Golden Meridian Prize in the ‘Best Business Hotel’ category together with 5-star hotels Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow and Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow.
– The annual Y. Senkevitch National Academic Prize as ‘The best 4-star hotel in Russia’. Established in 2002, the prize is named after the famous Russian scientist, traveler, and journalist Yuri Senkevich.
– In December 2011, the complex achieved a 5-star designation.
The Korston Hotel & Mall Kazan has hosted events organized by Tattransgas, MegaFon, Ak Bars Bank, Homecredit, World Bank, Efes, Swiss, Hungarian, Chinese, and Czech Embassies. The complex has also accommodated the annual Congress of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the 9th World Congress of the Organization of World Heritage Cities, the 7th World Congress of Tatars, conferences of the biggest medical companies, and conferences of the Russian ministries of emergency, trade, sports and tourism.