Dear participants of the 21st International Conference of Phosphorus Chemistry!
We are glad to inform you that the preliminary schedule is available now on icpc2016.ru.
Several social events will be organized before and during the Conference.
on Sunday, June 5th
A three-hour bus tour around Kazan “Millennial Kazan” will be organized for all participants of the Conference (gratis). For more info please use this link.
on Monday, June 6th
• Welcome reception (International Congress Centre of the Korston Hotel & Mall Kazan, Ball hall) (gratis).
The Conference welcome reception offers delegates a perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy informal drinks with colleagues and associates as part of the warm welcome to the 21st International Conference of Phosphorus Chemistry.
on Tuesday, June 7th
• Visiting the Volzhsko-Kamsky National Nature Biosphere Reserve and excursion to the Raifa Virgin Men Monastery will be offered on 7th June for accompanying persons. The detailed information will appear on the website of the Conference later.
on Wednesday, June 8th
• A six-hour tour to the Sviyazhsk Island will be offered as the additional excursion on June 8th 2016 and must be extra paid. Full description and order procedure you can find here.
on Thursday, June 9th
• Excursion to the Museums of Kazan Kremlin will be offered on 9th June for accompanying persons. The detailed information will appear on the website of the Conference later.
• Conference Gala Dinner (not included in the registration fee)
To be held at one of Kazan's most contemporary and versatile spaces, the Conference gala dinner promises to be the highlight of the social program where the exciting palette of the space will provide guests with a great ambiance for an enjoyable and memorable evening.