- Progress in Organophophorus Chemistry
- New Phosphorus Reagents in Organic Synthesis
- Phosphorus in Coordination and Inorganic Chemistry
- Frontiers of Catalytic Processes
- Phosphorus in Life Sciences
- Towards New Age Materials Based on Phosphorus Compounds
- Phosphorus in Industry, Green Chemistry and Sustainable Development
School-conference “Rational Design of Phosphorus Substances with Desired Properties” will be held in the frame of the Conference.
Within each topic the targeted symposia, e.g. P-Stereogenic/P-Chirogenic symposium; Wittig symposium, Clusters and MOFs, Molecular Magnetizm, Luminescence, Antitumor Agents etc, will take place on the Conference.
The Scientific Programm will include plenary lectures (40 min), keynote lectures (30 min), oral presentations (20 min), flash presentations (5 min), and poster presentations.