Abstract submission will be finished on March 25, 2016!
Abstract Submission Information
• Contributed abstracts may be submitted for poster or oral presentations;
• Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online abstract submission system;
• Notifications on the status will be sent to the presenting author by April 15, 2016;
• Payment of registration fee by the presenting author by April 15, 2016 is mandatory;
• Only two abstracts per participant are possible.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
• Abstract must be named with the surname and name of the presenting author and saved as DOC/DOCX file. Ex: Smith_John.docx;
• Abstract may include pictures and diagrams;
• Submit your abstract in a single topic;
• Download Abstract Template for more details.
Abstract Submission Procedure
• Log in the online registration system using login and password sent to your e-mail address upon registration;
• Select “Abstracts submission” and click on the “Add abstract” button;
• Fill in all fields, attach your abstract as DOC/DOCX file and click “Done”;
• The abstract may be modified until the abstract submission deadline.